|Atlanta Travel Guide|
Popular annual cultural events include:
* Atlanta Dogwood Festival, a Spring arts and crafts festival at Piedmont Park.
* Music Midtown - Three-day music festival in early summer.
* Atlanta Gay Pride
* Atlanta Jazz Festiva, largest free jazz festival in the USA
* Sweet Auburn SpringFest
* Inman Park Festival
* Virginia-Highlands Summerfest
* Georgia Renaissance Festival
New Year's Day (1 January)
Robert E Lee's Birthday (19 January)
Martin Luther King Jr Day (third Monday in January)
Presidents' Day (third Monday in February)
Confederate Memorial Day (Easter, 26 April)
Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
Independence Day (4 July)
Colorado Day (first Monday in August)
Labor Day (first Monday in September)
Columbus Day (second Monday in October)
Veterans' Day (11 November)
Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November) and Christmas Day.